Do you want to receive updates about our news and promotions?
Terms and Conditions Page
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Rosarubra Uk Ltd website (“The Website”) and your relationship with Rosarubra UK Limited.
The shop.torricantine.co.uk website is operated by:
Rosarubra UK Limited (referred to as “Torri Store Uk/we/our/us”), registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at:
109 Ingrave Road, Essex
The company registration number is: 13000210
The company VAT number is: 362 475 781
The company’s contact details and trading address are as follow:
ROSARUBRA UK LIMITED
109 Ingrave Road, Essex
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Website. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
The SHOP.TORRICANTINE.CO.UK website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
- You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us, however, you may need to be registered with us to place an order.
Price and Payment
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling, inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and Excise Duty (where applicable), unless otherwise specifically stated.
- Delivery charges are additional (where appropriate) and will be shown separately during your order placement process.
- All products are offered subject to availability.
- All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement that your order has been received and it will be processed as soon as possible detailing the product you have ordered. The acknowledgement confirmation sent in response to your order is provisional only and is intended only to indicate receipt of your order. We shall notify you by e-mail in the event that we do not accept the order and any payment will be fully refunded.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Torri Store Uk will occur when your order is dispatched. You will receive an e-mail by which we will inform you that your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- In registering on the site or placing any order for alcohol you confirm that you are over 18. No contract shall exist between us and anyone under 18 who attempts to order or to take delivery of alcohol. Our couriers or delivery drivers are instructed to ensure that age verification takes place at the point of delivery and that photo ID is checked if the person appears to be less than 18 years of age.
- A gift message facility is available on certain orders and is available for your own personal use and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party.
Order cancellation and Refund
- If you are not happy with your purchased items from us or if they are damaged or faulty in any way, you are entitled to cancel your order, by contacting Torri Store Uk via email or post using the contact details provided at the beginning of this document, for a period of 14 working days from the date you receive the items. We will replace them or provide a full refund, whichever you prefer. In the meanwhile, you must take reasonable care of the item(s).
- The full price paid by you for the item(s) (including the delivery charges) will be refunded as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of cancellation.
- The rights to return the items to us as referred in clause 4.1 and 4.2 will not apply in the following circumstances:
- In the event that the item has been used;
- To any items that have been customised or personalised;
- To any perishable items that by their nature have a limited lifespan.
- Points no. 4.3 does not apply where the items are returned because they are faulty or do not comply with the contract for some other reason.
- Please be aware that any refunds to a credit card will be processed immediately by us, but may take between 3 – 20 days to appear on your statement.
Registration and Age Registriction
- By placing an order for wine, spirits and any items containing alcohol, you are confirming that you, and the intended recipient, are 18 years of age or over. We cannot sell wine, spirits and any items containing alcohol to, or intended for, anyone who is under 18. You may be asked to provide proof of age prior to delivery.
- If you are buying wine, spirits and any items containing alcohol as a gift the recipient must also be 18 years of age or older.
- This Website is normally available 24 hours a day, however, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The contract between Torri Store Uk and you shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- This website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated and controlled by Torri Store Uk. We will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under our control.
- The company will not be liable for failure to meet agreed obligations due to prevailing circumstances beyond our reasonable control.